Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dreams

I did it again! This morning I managed to sleep through the radio alarm for about 20 minutes, and woke up shortly after a bizarre dream about toilets! There were two doors to the toilets, and the queue for the gents' was much shorter (as per usual!) then the women's toilets. It turned out that the men could go straight in, whereas the women had to pay #1 each to go, so it was talking longer because we had to unlock the door by putting the money in, turning the lock etc ...

I've just had a chance to listen to the Today programme to confirm that they were talking about toilets ... and they were! Interesting to listen to the flow ... they were talking about toilets, then talked about toilets being more catered to men, then talked about paying for toilets ... So gradually my dream was formed! This was a good 3-5 mins discussion, all on toilets!

I wonder what will be on the news tomorrow morning ...

No comments: