Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunny

I haven't posted anything from the Meme Express for a while! Today's idea is inspired by Bobby Hebb's gold record single, "Sunny".



Is today a sunny day in your spot on the globe?

No!!! It's pouring with rain, and it's cold and overcast. A dull, dark day!

Do you have a sunny disposition?

I think so ... I try to be positive, optimistic and encouraging. I love life, and love learning new things. When things are tough, I try to look for the the positive side, or at least simply say, "Oh well!"

Who is the sunniest person you know?

H is pretty sunny! Most of the time anyway.

What makes that person so sunny?

He tends to look at life in a sunny way, living life to enjoy it, probably because he has faced stormy times in life, so if he didn't look at life in a sunny way, then things would be quite tough.

2 comments:

JGH said...

What a fun meme! I haven't heard that song in awhile...

Sun is shining bright in a cloudless sky in New York today. Fall seems to have retreated!

LA Nickers said...

Good one!

C'mon back - today's prompt is up:

MEME EXPRESS – daily blog prompts

Blessings,
Linda