Monday, November 24, 2008

Wish List!

Around this time of year, sometimes people ask what I'd like for Christmas. So I thought I'd make a wish list!! Don't worry, I don't expect to get any of it really, but thought I'd think about some of the things I'd really like!!

A new mobile phone, that takes good pictures. Don't mind about music etc since I never listen to it on my mobile. I'm not an earphones type of girl. And that tinny sound annoys me.

A new pair of nice shoes that I can wear to school, so are not too high but not flat either.

New pair(s) of trousers, smart enough to wear during the evening but also suitable for school.

New tops that are not too revealing.

Casserole dish.

Richard Hammond autobiography.

The new Malorie Blackman book (Double Cross, I think).

Red pens! (Gel type flowing ink pens for marking.)


Hmm. May add more later - have to go and get some work done now!

Additions:

Wii Fit

Digital camera that will fit in my handbag and may even record video. Good quality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will you do when everyone gives you a red pen for Christmas! Better pop down to Woolies before it is too late! See you soon!
Santa C

Nzeru Louisa said...

That's fine! Red pens are great! And much needed ... !!!

Anonymous said...

As long as they are posh Muji ones and not Bic biros!! ;-)

Nzeru Louisa said...

Too true!!!

Would also like one of those Wii fit things ... (Like I said, a wish list!!!)