Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Holidays

Just a short update! Back home after a great few days back north with my family. In particular, it was lovely to spend some more time with my adorable nephew. He's at the age where he can sit up practically by himself, although he still likes to lie on his back and kick his legs in the air as well. He is starting to follow things with his eyes, like a red tomato ketchup bottle and a shiny helium balloon. He often looks quite serious as if he is contemplating something, but he has a lovely, cheeky smile too. We are still wondering about the colour of his eyes - sometimes they look as if they are hovering on brown, but at other times they seem to be a dark blue, so I think we'll need to wait a bit to see for certain. His nose is very cute. I took him out once by myself in his pram - no roads crossed that time! - and once H and I took him for a walk up the hill and round and down. I took him with my sister too. Nice to get out for a walk with him. Can't wait to see him again!

Also managed to visit all my grandparents while I was up, which was nice. They are all a bit under the weather at the moment. They are all in their eighties now, but that still seems very young! Hope they all get better.

No comments: