Saturday, May 03, 2008

To do!!

I'm updating it to take away the things I've done and to add more things I have to do ...

1) Visit our friends with a six week old baby
2) Plan a unit on the Holy Spirit that involves art (05/05/08 - I have written the assessment)
3) Plan the forthcoming lessons
4) Sort out the car insurance stuff following my accident last month
5) Mark the two sets of Y7 assessments
6) Mark the two sets of Y9 assessments
7) Mark the Y8 assessment
8) Complete Risk Assessment for school trip (I should point out that I have done most of this, but I have still to write the letter to parents and actually hand it in.)
9) Arrange graduation stuff (at least I've started on this by asking for time off!)
10) Bind my dissertation
11) Complete a booklet on Hinduism (05/05/08 - I have started this, and have the headings)
12) Keep an eye on the job market
13) Write Y7 reports (05/05/08 - Have at least started ... all data entered, just have to write the things now!)
14) Plan two sessions on web stuff
15) Plan session on AfL for NQTs

Have just finished watching High Fidelity. That was fun! Am tired now. Can't really believe how much I've got to do ... Blue things on the list are specifically school related. And they should all turn red eventually as they are completed!

(By the way, we did our civic duty on Thursday, and voted. And now we have Boris!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least London politics should be fun for the next few years!
Go to work on a bike will be the next big thing. I heard about a company which is giving cheap loans to staff to buy a bike for commuting to work!
Nice day yesterday so we were out in the garden getting pots ready for planting and general tidying up. The temperature must have soared to at least 10c!