Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Enjoying London in the sun

I do enjoy London in the sun. Yesterday we went to Islington to meet up with a friend in Islington and went to the organic pub I mentioned a few days ago. Very nice. Then went to Sedir for another Turkish meal. Very nice - and I managed not to have a dessert this time!

Today we went for a walk, and ended up visiting a nearby bird sanctuary that I didn't know existed - it's very close to Canary Wharf, and is in the middle of lots of buildings. Very peaceful. We then wandered along to the Thames, enjoying the sight of the O2 and some cormorants, then kept walking until we reached South Quays.

Other than that, I've been spending quite a lot of time on Facebook. Very moreish and addictive. So that's probably why I haven't blogged much recently ...

No comments: