Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm back!

I hadn't realised it had been so long since I had last blogged! In fact, it hadn't really dawned on me that I hadn't blogged once since I had been on holiday!

We've had a lovely holiday, and I especially enjoyed yesterday when we had a large family party at home, and I got to meet my (third?) cousin for the first time. She is lovely - four and a half months old, very sweet, curious and strong - she is keen to start dancing and exploring, I think!

I am also delighted to say that I managed to write 1200 words or so of my literature review, so I'm about one fifth of the way through it. Another highlight was the day my sister and I visited our Gran and had a girly day out. Not something that we do very often! Also came across an old story "what I wrote" when I was young ... lots of exclamation marks. Has anything changed?!

Now have to tidy the house, finish that literature review, write the methods and methodology review, write ICT and Asssessment policies, finish the SoWs (at least the first three ...) and plan my AfL and Literacy displays. Still, I think I have just under three weeks to do all that. Oh, and we are going to see Prince tomorrow night, so watch out for my report on that!

No comments: