Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Service

Well, the Year 8s continued to do some good work on Friday, so I have high hopes that this booklet might work. Not so happy with the amount of work completed by my Year 10s though.

Was on another course yesterday, which was enjoyable - it's always nice seeing people I don't see often - and afterwards H came to meet me and we bought lots of clothes at Next - two new suits and some tops. Very exciting! I look forward to looking smart again on Monday! I have to say, I hate sales. There are too many clothes squashed onto one rail, and too many people shoving around the shop. It was so nice to go into Next and see the clothes, have lots of space to move around, and to be able to spend ages in the changing room without feeling under pressure from huge queues. There were many more nice outfits that I decided to leave this time ... I may go back next week!

No comments: