Friday, September 07, 2007

Back to School

Apologies for not blogging this week! School started back on Monday. Pupils gradually arrived back, and although there have been phone calls home, detentions, incident reports, and trying to arrange counselling, it's been a generally positive start.

Although no pupil diaries have arrived, exercise books arrived on Wednesday night, timetables arrived on Thursday morning, we have no target levels ...

Have had two openings this week - one on my birthday, the other last night, followed by a delicious Vietnamese meal. Highly recommended. Especially the lemon water!

Computer is annoying me at moment - very slow. So I'm off for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will send S down, he has sorted out a similar "slow" problem for me!

Hope that you have a good term this year! Lots of A passes!