Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's over, and we can relax for a bit

Well, the inspector type people have been and gone ... I was interviewed, which was fine, I think, but then my Year 7s and Year 10s were both so awful I was almost in tears before the end of the Year 10 lesson.

However, today that Year 10 class was much calmer ... perhaps because they'd seen that I'd been upset with them and the fact that I'd phoned about five or six parents and was giving some of them an evening detention ... My other classes were okay too, so it's been a much better day.

I am exhausted though! I have to mark three A2 essays tonight, and tomorrow evening we have the Christmas Do, and I've got to decide what to wear.

Also, it's my parents' anniversary tomorrow - happy anniversary if you are reading this tomorrow! - the card is in the post, but may be a bit late ... school franked as well, I expect.

Right. Better clear up then mark those essays!

No comments: