Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Exhausted!

I've just slept for about an hour and a half. Could have slept longer ... but the football's on, and I want to sleep through the night tonight! Three late nights in a row ... one marking, one designing computer applications, one entertaining H's agent. Good evening last night. The manuscript is back, with not too many alterations to make.

Sent six pupils from my class to the referral room today. Year 7s. Very calm and organised - I didn't feel at all bad, guilty or "needy" about it. The others thought that it was the most work they'd ever done and have asked that I send them all away next lesson too.

Year 10s are just rubbish.

Want to try and add to my Mediator project tonight - I showed it to some Year 10s today (not the rubbish ones!) and they thought it was quite good.

No comments: