Thursday, August 06, 2009

Day One - so far

I woke up about 6am. As I was not getting back to sleep, and there was no reason for me to stay in bed, I eventually decided to get up. After breakfast and a shower, I was ready to start work at 7am.

Since then, until about half an hour ago, I have been destroying old documents. This has filled up the first of my bin bags, and has made some room in our filing cabinet so I can now file the documents that are cluttering up my desk because I couldn't fit them in the filing cabinet before. I have also booked a dental appointment for October, have spoken to my Auntie, and have had about half an hour on the internet on an occasional basis to break up the day. I've made plans to get a new oven as well, so the day has been going well so far. Although looking around the room, you wouldn't exactly notice any difference from yesterday - yet!

I have decided to keep a record of what I eat, drink and do during the day, and to record any weight loss. So this morning, at 6.15am, I weighed about 11st (give or take a lb).

Breakfast - cereal with milk (full fat)

Lunch - meatballs (leftovers from yesterday) on toast with a slice of cheese and a dollop of coleslaw

Drinks - so far, one large glass of water and one medium glass of white grape and apple juice.

Exercise - ripping up pieces of paper for hours on end. Surely, that must do my flappy upper arms some good?!

No comments: