Thursday, July 26, 2007

Enjoying the Holidays

We headed towards Oxford Street yesterday. H bought a nice paisley patterned pink shirt and bright yellow shiny trainers, and I bought a black cardigan and a green jumper. Very seasonal! The tube was very hot and very crowded. Fortunately I had "Northern Lights" with me, which I started on the tube on the way into the city and finished this morning. Another good book.

Today, along with finishing "Northern Lights" and reading over half of "The Subtle Knife", the second in the trilogy (which I may well finish this evening), I have baked some banana bread, taken lots of photos of H for his author photo, typed out some KS3 Level Descriptors, worked on a SoW and made a seafood paella. Lots of enjoyable things to do - I do like the holidays! Still feel as if time is running out though - I've so much to do before I go back to school! Haven't even started on my dissertation yet.

No comments: