Monday, July 02, 2007

Rainy Monday!

It's been a strange sort of day. Sort of made up my lessons on the hoof - okay, no worse than normal, and the Year 7 was better. However, I've had a strange sort of feeling hanging over me, since I handed in the risk assessment form - it should have been handed in a while ago, but there have been so many changes to who is going etc that I've held off until now, and I wouldn't have expected that to be a problem before, but there seems to be a new, more responsible feeling around (perhaps also because of today's letter to schools re the security issue in the UK), and I'm concerned that I might be told that we can't go. Which would be very disappointing for the pupils. We'll see. Fingers crossed, etc.

Other than that, it's nice to be coming towards the end of "normal school". We have activities fortnight coming up. Or something. We're not really sure ...

Watched "Perfume" at the weekend. Very good film ... I wasn't sure how they would get across the aroma of the book, but they did it visually instead, very well. Highly recommended!

No comments: