Sunday, November 12, 2006

Going to Uni

I'm just posting a quick blog before I leave for church.

I had been asked to give a short presentation about my research last year to a group of Masters students - it seemed that they would be first years, about to embark on their first piece of research. However, when I got there, some of them were doing their dissertation, like me, and most seemed to have already completed some research! Never mind, I did my presentation anyway, and the rest of the day was about research and writing reports and it was very useful.

Leaving the building, I passed a large and lovely autumnal tree.

In the evening, we visted friends that I've not seen in years (H sometimes meets up with them during the day). Hopefully the visit will be reciprocated for H's birthday. It was a nice evening out, although we were a bit late home and I'm now quite tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree! I hope you had a not so tiring day today