Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back at the British Library

Spent another fun day at the British Library, researching for my dissertation. Today I eventually got through five books - I now have 40 pages of notes on my laptop! The research is about assessment, and it's been very interesting learning about the different kinds of assessment. I also got two sets of microfilm (dissertations) but I'll need to look at them another day, because I ran out of time.

I wrote a few notes while I was there that I will post up later - they are on the other computer and I can't be bothered getting the other one out just now!

Shame to miss all the good weather, but since the Lit Review is due after the holidays, I really ought to get a move on! However, I'll be at home tomorrow, so hopefully I'll see some of the beautiful sunshine that we're supposed to have!

No comments: