Saturday, October 21, 2006

First Day of the Holidays

What do teachers do when they're on holiday?

Well, I have to admit that as for today ... not much! I have browsed the internet - not really learning much, I'm afraid to say - I have done some of the dishes, but not all, and have cooked a delicious beef stew. And all of that has used up 7 hours of my day. (Oh yes, I had a lie in first of all!)

I haven't even managed to read a book.

Although I did read the Guardian's Weekend magazine ... does that count?

3 comments:

Nzeru Louisa said...

I forgot to mention that I've also eaten quite a lot of chocolate cake. Probably better that I mention it in a comment. Not so likely to be noticed straight away ... !

Anonymous said...

I thought that reading the Guardian was the sign of a mispent youth!

Anonymous said...

Misspent! Bottom of the class for misspelling!