Sunday, October 22, 2006

This Week's To Do List

Thought I'd share my to-do list with you (whoever "you" are .... Mum/Dad/sister/husband/random passerby?) before I go to church.

1. Marking - 5 sets of books, one set of exam papers
2. Read up and prepare for Year 12/Year 13 lessons
3. Plan lessons/ppts for Years 7, 10 and 11
4. Complete other school admin
5. Tidy house
6. Laundry
7. Plan ppt/talk for uni presentation and school presentation (in case I'm allowed to go...)
8. Try to come up with a proposal for my Dissertation
9. Shopping

If I leave now I'll be able to get No. 6 underway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the weekend woman! Relax, do a little school work if you must, but spend enough time for yourself. Make sure you get to bed early enough to get a decent nights sleep!

Nzeru Louisa said...

Ha ha! It's okay, that's my plan for the whole week! I have planned the next term's work for my Year 7 class today, and I need to go and collect in the laundry from the tumble dryer, but other than that I've had another emjoyable, relaxed day ... reading yesterday's paper, snoozing, cooking stovies and sausages (I think I used too much dripping though!) and browsing the internet. Will try and have an early night, though!

Nzeru Louisa said...

The list now reads:

1. Marking - 5 sets of books, one set of exam papers
2. Read up and prepare for Year 12/Year 13 lessons
3. Plan lessons/ppts for Years 10 and 11
4. Complete other school admin
5. Tidy house
6. Plan ppt/talk for uni presentation and school presentation (in case I'm allowed to go...)
7. Try to come up with a proposal for my Dissertation
8. Shopping (for Monday onwards ...)

I'm making progress!

Anonymous said...

good - maybe making a list is a good idea -I might put off doing something by going to make a list of everythingI must do! It's very misty in this part of the world - how is it with you

Nzeru Louisa said...

Quite dull - I'm going to have to go and put the lights on. At least it's dry at the moment - it rained heavily practically all day yesterday!

I've made a start on number 6 by the way. Still a bit to go though!

Right, off to try and polish off number 5 on my list.