Sunday, March 25, 2007

Alarm Clock

I put the clocks forward around 8pm last night (so no excuse for the late night we had!), so I wasn't late for church because I'd forgotten about it. No. I was late because my alarm went off at 8am, as planned, then switched off instead of snoozing. So I carried on snoozing ... well, no, it was a deep sleep and I was dreaming of singing with a large choir and having to do a solo which I kept on getting wrong, but kept on smiling anyway ... and eventually woke up of my own free will (not sure why - I was still exhausted!) at 8:53am, then had to shower, wash my hair, get dressed and breakfasted and out within 20 mins or so. Was only 5 minutes late - not bad in the circumstances, I thought. Anyway, H said I should mark the occasion of the alarm clock beginning the descent into not-workingness.

No comments: