Thursday, March 29, 2007

On the tube

Left around 7am ... no traffic, just the way it is when I'm not driving! Hammersmith and City line had severe delays, so I took District Line to Aldgate East. Waited and waited for H&C while a number of District Lines went past. Eventually there was an announcement, saying that because of delays we should get on next train and change later. Decided to get on the next train and travel to Tower Hill. Changed there, got on the Circle Line, planning on going to King's Cross. Except I went in the wrong direction ... Changed at Monument, had to wait for about 15 mins for another Circle Line train going in the right direction. Eventually arrived at KX, but late. The rest of the journey was straightforward, but I arrived half an hour late. A two hour journey. And haven't stopped since then!

Spent my one free period making multiple copies of marking scripts and schemes for the revision class next week ... and discovered on the tube on the way home that I've made copies of all the Year 10 work instead of the Year 11 work! Oh dear.

Had a good meeting after school (not a school meeting), and am glad to finally be home!

No comments: