Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monday Monday ...

Parents' Day yesterday ... an opportunity to meet the parents of the pupils in my tutor group, and to hand over their most recent results and to set targets to help them improve.

Of course, a longish gap in the middle, then everyone arrives at the end and I'm there until after 5pm. Exhausted.

Then another tiring day today ... one member of the department had to go home, so I ended up with covering that lesson, and my other non contact was used up observing another colleague. Great lesson, though! Once again, some of the Year 7s ended up in detention at the end of the day ... I wish they would learn that it's better to be quiet. Leadership meeting after school, once again a tiring day. Came home and slept for an hour! Dinner is on the go now, so I'll be off to look at that. (Rice and beans.)

Another wish ... I wish the Sixth Formers would leave their phones at home, or at least leave them switched off in their bags. Really annoying.

Let's hope I'm a bit brighter tomorrow!

No comments: