Saturday, May 12, 2007

Best day so far

I think yesterday was the best day so far since coming back after Easter. Partly because so many of the Year 11s voted with their feet claiming that the had coursework elsewhere. I didn't give them permission to go, but they walked out anyway. (Spoke to the teacher they claimed to be seeing who has given them a piece of his mind). The Year 10s helped me label the Year 8 report boxes, I saw my nice Year 11s for the last time, and the Year 8s really enjoyed the video I'd put together for them.

H has double booked himself - art opening or England v Brazil at Wembley?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to be Wembly!

Anonymous said...

I would also vote for Wembley - although the art exhibition will be c. £100 cheaper!

Nzeru Louisa said...

Yes, I think it will be ...!

Nzeru Louisa said...

By the way, it's his opening!