Monday, May 21, 2007

Visualisers

We had a lovely weekend. Actually, I can't remember much of what we did on Saturday ... ah, we watched the cup final, or rather H watched it while I did stuff on the computer, then we went to Oxford Circus to buy a book for our new cousin, who was born three weeks ago and lives not far from us (Yay! A baby relative who is close to us and not miles away!). In the morning I had watched some cooking programmes (while H had driven to Sainsbury's) and had been inspired by Gary Rhodes, so after we arrived home, I cooked up a tasty salmon dish, with the salmon marinated then grilled in a garlic, olive oil, chardonny, mustard, salt, thyme and soya sauce marinade. Delicious! We have Italian potatoes and salad with it - sorry, no photos!

On Sunday, after church, we went out to view some open studios in Deptford then went a bit further south to visit our new baby cousin. He's so cute! And you wouldn't believe he was only about three weeks old! For most of the visit he was fast asleep, very cute and quiet. He woke up a bit before we left and was crying a bit, but not much.

Today I've been blogging and learning more about computers on my ICT course, which finishes tomorrow (although, actually, I have another half day of training after half term). So that's been a good three or four days then. Wonder what Wednesday will hold!

No comments: