Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy day ...

I think this is the busiest day of the week ... Two pupils eventually arrived for my AS class. I then had my new Year 9 class ... the boys were really disruptive, but I made the conscious decision to carry on teaching the pupils at the front of the class. It was an introduction to the new topic, the first of the GCSE topics that they'll study. During break, I managed to find an empty ICT room, so that was my Year 7 sorted - they are marginally better in an ICT room, because the badly behaved ones get on with playing games, while those who want to learn follow the instructions, listen carefully to what they have to do, and get on with the task. Period 4 should have been my Year 10s, but they are on work experience. During lunch a couple of Year 8s came and played on my computer, creating talking animations, in preparation for the lesson on Friday. After lunch, I had my A2 class, which went on after the bell, and also included tidying out one of our store cupboards and emptying the recycling bin.

So all in all, my busiest day has been a not too bad one.

Tomorrow should be interesting ...

No comments: