Saturday, May 26, 2007

Catching up

It's been a busy week, with lots of late nights and then no computer.

Tuesday - more ICT training. I learnt how to use a program called Kar2ouche, and decided to do some research on using blogs to support learning.

Wednesday - my busiest day at school. Three lessons of crowd control. However, kept calm - decided it's not worth it to get too flustered. Had a SACRE meeting after school. Finished my Form Reports.

Thursday - Went out for a meal with a friend from school who is leaving and some other colleagues. Loads of food at the Chinese restaurant we went to. Went back to her house to chat for a couple of hours afterwards. H was away overnight, so no computer.

Friday - I had been looking forward to teaching my Year 8 class all week, and they didn't let me down. I now have another video to edit, and one group also managed to create an animation about stopping the killing on the streets. Quite moving to hear what the speaker on the animation had to say. H arrived home!

Saturday - well, I'm up, but not completely up, so now I've added this, I should go and get ready for the day!

No comments: