Monday, February 12, 2007

A bit under the weather

The plan is that we teach a full week this week. Wonder how we'll cope?! I'm already counting down the days! I think because I felt very tired today. Felt a bit ill on the way home. Slept for 15 mins or so in the Tesco car park. Hope I'm not coming down with something!

I'm going to blame it on my Year 7s, I think. They listened so nicely to each other when the AHT was in the room, and they had such good ideas in their assessment presentations. But then she left, and they got noisier and noisier! So that hurt my throat. Then the Year 10s - I'm not quite sure what happened there. A large number of strange pupils came into the classroom - not sure who - but that wound up my pupils, and it took 15 mins to get started. We only managed half the lesson. Let's hope we finish it next lesson.

Right. Time for bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEER UP GIRL! I LOVE YOU. HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE. XXX

Nzeru Louisa said...

I love you too! What a lovely message! That's certainly brought a smile to my face!!!