Wednesday, February 07, 2007

University, or trying to keep my eyes open

I'm so tired! What a common refrain. However, at least it's been a fine day. I quite like Wednesdays, when they go well. I did send 4 year 7s to the referral room. But I think it's the only way I can teach some of the other ones. Year 10s - lots were missing, away on a trip to Oxbridge. So those that were left were quite happy copying out an advent wreath and labelling it. My two frees were spent, once again, running around after or for people, and I managed to plan a couple of lessons at the end of the day. However, I had planned on tidying up the office at that point, which means that the office has been left in a terrible state, and I have a visitor arriving tomorrow. And I'm teaching all day, so I don't really have time to tidy up in the morning ... ah well. She'll have to take me as she finds me! Then I had to leave for uni ... could hardly keep my eyes open during the discussion on data analysis. At least I've managed to write half of my methods and methodology review ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early to bed tonight! Take care tomorrow as you are due to get lots of snow in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I thought advent was before Christmas..... But what am I to know?