Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

What a lovely day it's been (other than school, of course). When I came out the shower, I was greeted with a lovely single red rose, and some chocolates! Mmmmmmmm! So that was a great start to the day! And I finished with a non-contact period, so I got myself ready and was out the door as soon as the bell went ... not often that happens!

We're now two thirds of the way through a three course meal ... starter was tomato and mozzarella cheese served on a bed of green leaves, with Italian parma ham. Next up will be the duck course, with potatoes and romantic brussell sprouts, hopefully with a nice gravy sauce, then we'll finish with a berry nice pudding (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with a chocolate-cream sauce). Red wine on the side, the rose on the table ... nice romantic music in the background.

What a lovely evening!

No comments: