Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hatches, Matches and Dispatches

Well, I managed to go through my briefcase ... and have really just made a neater pile of papers. I did get some other admin stuff done yesterday, and feel a bit better for it, although the important GCSE lesson plans have still not been completed. At least the house looks a bit tidier today though!

I was thinking of hatches, matches and dispatches on the way back from church today. Well, there have been no matches recently, but there have been some of the other two. On the more positive note, my sister-in-law had a little girl a couple of weeks back, a couple of weeks after her sister had a little boy, as did our Dutch friend and my ex-HoD. On the sadder note, my husband's aunt died a couple of weeks ago, as did the father of one of my uni friends, and today we heard that a Belgian friend of ours has also died, at a young age.

I've not got much else to say just now, really.

No comments: