Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another busy weekend

The weekend is coming to a close once again ... and what have I done?

Yesterday, I slept in until after 11am ... Managed to make up some two-way tables for Years 7, 9 and 11. Marked both sets of Year 10 end of unit tests. We walked to Canary Wharf and took the DLR back. Good to get some exercise. Did some laundry.

Today I've been doing more admin stuff, coming up with lists of students that we need to target, target percentages of pupils that should get A* to C grades, checked who in the department has inputted the data I asked them to input ... I've sort of planned our departmental meeting tomorrow, and have made some posters with Grade Descriptors for the GCSE classes. I still have five sets of books (including homework) to mark, which I am about to do, but have been trying to do the computer based stuff first. I've been to church, and have another lot of laundry on the go. I did some shopping and made lunch - a while ago.

I still haven't written my methods and methodology review, and I haven't planned the "blended learning" workshop that I'll be assisting in delivering on Friday afternoon.

Hope to have an earlier night.

No comments: