Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tidy house, ready for school

It's been a nice day today, very relaxed, which is surprising really since we've both been quite busy - maybe that's why it's been relaxing though. I went to church, where the main teaching was "Here I am, Lord, ready to do your will" ... preparing me for school tomorrow. Went home via Tesco, did some of the laundry, and made lamb shanks. After lunch, while H tidied up the studio, I planned my Year 11 lesson on Martin Luther King - I'm quite happy with it. Chronological events of MLK's life, matching up beliefs with actions, answering an exam question, and deciding how MLK would feel if he walked into our school ... would he feel that his dream was coming true?

We've both worked together to get this place ready for our visitor, and we've enjoyed watching the Big Brother final. And so to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to work together - hope you enjoy your visitor

Nzeru Louisa said...

Unfortunately his plane was cancelled! He's now due on Friday morning.