Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Joy of Computers

It took me a double lesson to download and print out a Scheme of Work today.

Other than that, my compulsory RE lesson was okay, my Year 10s had moments of quietness that were not interupted by someone saying "Why's everyone stopped talking?" (although there were moments of one miss at the back screeching loudly at another master), and my Year 7s ... well, it's windy. And we had surveyors in the playground.

Took them 20 minutes detention to realise that the lesson would end when I had finished teaching it, which would only happen once it was quiet.

Last lesson of the day, three adults in the room.

There goes the microwave bleeping at me again ... time for dinner! (H is out watching Apocolypto ... as he said to me, "You're never going to watch it, are you?" True. True.

No comments: