Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Moon Says Hello

I don't want to condone graffiti, but I just found the following pieces of graffiti unusual and made me smile a bit despite the fact it is graffiti. And it made a change from the dog/cat territory spraying that goes with marking your postcode everywhere. Yes, I know if I'm in N18 or E12 or SW2. I don't need to be reminded on every pillarbox and billboard. (I should point out that I've chosen those postcodes at random ... perhaps they are very nice areas without graffiti, so no slurs intended!)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Just a shame about the apostrophe in "says"!!

Nzeru Louisa said...

I know - it was one of the first things I noticed, and you'll have seen that I corrected it in the heading ... One of the reasons I chose that as the heading and not Some(thing)where else!

Nzeru Louisa said...

Actually, have recently discovered that the reason there were bodies under the train the other night was because they had been graffiti-ing on the line. So a bit strange that I mentioned graffiti here, really, when people can lose their lives because of it. But it was a bit different ...