Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dishcloth Day

As in, I feel completely wrung out just like one. I don't think I could wring very much else out of me. Except I now have to come up with two-way tables for every group, collate a target group of Year 9s who are or are not achieving their target L5, make a list of all the things that everyone in my department has to do (thus creating more work for them), and make sure they are doing those things, print out my departmental handbook and try to update it, prepare for my line manager meeting, fill in risk assessment forms (which means we've been allowed out on trips - hurrah!) ... and did I mention marking and planning lessons?

No time to blog! Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take time out and chill out with Miss Potter - remember Peter Rabbit!