Friday, January 19, 2007

Big Brother ... s

No, not a reference to the TV programme (although we are watching a bit too much of that!), but to celebrate the birth of two beautiful bouncing baby boys ... my sister-in-law has recently given birth to her first child, and a Dutch friend of ours has also just had a baby boy! Congratulations to them both! We are looking forward to seeing the photos!

As for today ... I entered my classroom at 8.25am this morning, and did not leave until 1.15pm, when I popped out in order to fill up a mug with a cupasoup, then dashed back in time for a meeting then my final lesson of the day. Lessons aren't so great on a Friday, I think!

I now have a lot of things to do for Monday ... and I have a meeting with a parent on Monday at 8am, about the behaviour of one of my tutees in form time.

But .... tomorrow will be my first lie in since I went back to school! I look forward to it!

No comments: